Sunday, February 02, 2014

Warhol, Price, and Gregory...all in one little post.

This is a little drawing I made on a note ordering Moonlight Chronicles from Dan Price. I just blurred out my address and such. Dan Price and Danny Gregory are two artists whose writing encouraged me to start drawing again. 

And here is a cool quote that I want to be able to find again, so I'm posting it here:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art."  ~Andy Warhol

1 comment:

Warren Ludwig said...

Love the quote...just borrowed it from your post to send to a friend who is hesitant to start sketching, because she is so worried her work won't be "finished" enough. This should ease her mind a bit!