- I love dogs....so much personality and always so eager to love you and please you. I have lots of little dog figures and art around our home.
- I attended Purdue University....holy cow, 25 years ago. I did 2 years, got married and never went back to complete my degree. I never did stop learning...lifelong learner....keeps you sharp (I hope).
- I was raised in the American Baptist Church and am still a Baptist. Contrary to popular belief, many Baptists are fun folks who are or aren't teetotalers (I'm not). We dance, play cards, tell jokes and laugh out loud. I'm always suprised when folks think being a Christian means you can't have fun...after all, God invented the platypus...he's got to have a sense of the funny.
- For some reason, I have to work twice as hard to be half as organized as most people.
- I really enjoyed being a full time housewife. I was never bored...there's always a million and one things to do or make or read. We had to sacrifice some things for me to stay home with our kids, but it was worth it and I'm glad I did. I like all the creative stuff about homemaking, but hate doing laundry.
- I love books. And paper. And I'm kind of wierd about it...the texture and feel and smell of the paper, ink etc. is important to me.
- I'm afraid of heights. I don't even like to watch other people being up high.
Now, who to tag? I don't know who's done it before so forgive me if I'm tagging you and you've already played.