Saturday, April 29, 2006

Apri 29 and 30 actually.....

I walked both days, but today (May 1) is the first day I've had a chance to post. I edited the date on this post so it would end up in the right spot on the blog. Not pretty drawings, but the sketchbook is making me think more about having to get out there and do it! I have walked to the store each day I worked and I have been walking many of our errands. We live in an old style small town that makes it easy to do....I had just gotten out of the habit. When I think back to how much I walked in college....it's no wonder I had a great metabolism and was thin. I was moving a lot! I have a pedometer and I think I will start wearing that to get an idea of how many steps I'm getting in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a petrol station about a mile away but you will not believe the price! You've inspired me to make it one of my drawings in the future.