Friday, April 14, 2006

Devine Soup

Devine Soup is named after my brother-in-law's family. There were 6 kids in his family and this is one of his mom's recipes. It's fast and easy to make after work and yummy too.

  • 1lb. ground beef
  • 1/2 cup choped onion
  • 2 cans Del Monte Italian style stewed tomatoes
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 1 can mixed veges (don't drain)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
  • 1 cup uncooked egg noodles

Brown meat with onions and drain. Salt and pepper to taste. Add remaining ingredients except noodles and bring to a boil. Add noodles and simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.

3 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

I love your illustration, and I have copied the soup recipe. Can't wait to try Divine Soup!

Anonymous said...

I love your use of hatching and crosshatching these days. The soup sounds good, but---what, no cabbage??

pedalpower said...

Nope, no cabbage for me unless of course I can try your recipe!