Friday, September 02, 2005

#27 Draw a Book



Here is another challenge for Everyday Matters group. I really got going on this drawing but somehow I got the title all crooked!

Then I just kept on drawing other stuff on the desk...I love office supplies. When I was working as secretary one of may favorite parts of the job was buying the supplies. I also liked putting the newsletter together. What I hated was having to be very organized--I work hard at organization but for some reason it does not come easy to me.

11 comments:

Shelly McC said...

Great book, I love this drawing!

Laurent Peters said...

Nice drawing, a lot of contrast, with dark parts and more clear parts. I like it.

Terri said...

These are excellent drawings! I really admire your skill at cross-hatching. Well done. :o)
P.S. Thanks for adding my blog to your list of links. I appreciate that. :o)

KathyJ IN Md. said...

Really nice! I have not seen one of those staple pullers in a long time. I love the book!

SideShowMom said...

Great job! I really love the cross-hatching, too, you have a real mastery!

Nita Van Zandt said...

Good one! Works so perfectly in the moleskine, too (love 'em).

pedalpower said...

Thank you all for visiting--I just can't get over how Everyday Matters has given me this community where the people all understand the passion for drawing and creating. It's a wonderful thing!

Linda said...

This is fantastic, and I love how you included the other items in a similar context. Your ink work is very well suited to the Moleskine, too!

Pencil Revolution said...

Wonderful drawing! May we post this on Pencil Revolution, with proper credit, of course?
:^)

pedalpower said...

Neat site! I would be honored to have my picture posted there.

Anonymous said...

Wow great job..i mostly buy my books from couponalbum.com with great discount..