Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Documented Life...Prompt 4

The prompt this week was to write a secret message, then paint over it leaving a single word. There is a LOT of writing under all that paint! The word I left is the word CARE, but I put the letter stickers over it to make it pop. The other phrases are also left uncovered for a reason. Like many moms/wives/caregivers/you name the hat you wear, I have tended to run around caring for others and forget myself...so this is to remind me care for me too. Granted it's easier now that the kids are grown and I'm no longer parenting all the time, so I'm learning!

Again the size of this is 5.5 inches by 3.5 inches. The paints are just craft paints...except those strips of paper with lots of colors. Those are papers that were in back of a painting I did a while ago...they caught the paint that went over the edge of the canvas. They were pretty though, so I saved them.

No comments: