Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The Documented Life Project 2015

The 2014 Documented Life Project sparked me to do more art this year, so I'm going to give it a go next year too. Last year I did more artwork overall, and finished more pieces and pages than before.  This is the journal they are recommending and that I'm using. It's much bigger than last years, and I will not be carrying it around like a planner. I will, however, still be "documenting my life" with pictures and journaling, as well as art work. If you want to join in check out The Documented Life Project 2015.
I started out by collaging some vintage ledger paper, maps, and bookpages to the cover.
Now I've knocked the print back a little with some gesso. I'll be drawing over this, and it was a bit too busy before. What will be on the cover. I'm not sure yet....it's still cooking in my brain. There might still be a bicycle on this year's journal too.

1 comment:

codydollartist said...

I think I have decided to use that journal as well. I love how this group can push our creative muscles. I am very curious what your cover will look like. =]