Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Draw a house

I glued in some paper I made using the Gelli Arts printing plate. That always seems to make a good starting point!
The prompt this week at The Documented Life Project was to draw or collage a house. I already put my house in the book earlier, so I decided to use one of my favorite houses ever... I had an old sketch of our family's cottage that I cut down to size and added some color to it with Inktense pencils.
Then I glued in lots of pictures of our family at the cottage over the years. Wish I had space for more of them....that's when I sometimes wish I'd picked a bigger journal to do this project.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful page! I love all the pictures added. I, too, think I will use a bigger journal next year. This year I’m having a lot of fun learning all this art stuff! Hope you’re having a wonderful day!

Clare said...

Gorgeous pages, love the 'House' spread!