Sunday, October 11, 2015

Making Buttons and Magnets

Finally using the button maker I bought 2 years ago. It is heavy duty and works like a charm. I got it from American Button Machines. If you need to produce many buttons, this is a great way to do it.
I started by using a photo of some of the cards I made:
I also ended up using the "Build-a-Button" software. That makes it much easier to add lettering and print out multiples on a sheet (wasting less paper).
These buttons are really 2.25 inches across. They probably show up bigger on a computer screen. There are things I will differently next time. I'm still learning how to use the Build-a-Button program, but I think this was a decent start, and now I have buttons for this weekend's giveaway at the shop.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You did a great job! I can't wait to see them fly off the shelves!