1. Andrea Joseph's Sketchblog: Want to be inspired? Go see her wonderful sketches! I love her drawings of collections of small things!
2. Julie's Pictures: Julie is a marvelous artist. She captures her family and friends in wonderfully loose sketches...someday I hope to be able to do that! She also encouraged many of us to get off our duffs and walk for exercise by linking it to drawing. I didn't stick to it as I should have, but I enjoyed what I did and now I always carry my tiny moleskine when I walk.
3. Felicity's Philosophies: You will just have to check her out......Felicity is a master with the pencil and she just started using colored pencils with the most amazing results. You will be astounded. Felicity also lives in some wonderful places and her photos let me travel from my desk chair.
4. So Many Stars: Kathleen just got set up in a studio space away from home. Her blog is always inspiring...from journal pages and paintings to collages and stamp carving. She'll inspire you to do something creative today.
5. Learning Daily: Cin has a wonderful blog. You'll be charmed by her sketches of the people and places of her life!
The participation rules are simple:
1. If you get tagged (and want to play along) write a post with links to blogs that you love, too.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme, created by Emilia.