Friday, December 27, 2013

Hacking a Moleskine Planner

 I'm hacking a Moleskine Planner with the help of The Documented Life Project. I think many of the folks are using these more as a journal, like I did my old calendars in my journals. I want mine to actually work as my planner, so I picked a small pocket size Moleskine planner. I chose a weekly calendar, but I'll be taping in monthly pages too. There will be pages taped in to draw or make lists on, and that's what these watercolor pages will be cut into. I'm a little worried that the pocket size won't work out as well as the larger one that most folks are using, but it's the size that will fit into a handbag, so that's the one for me.
Here's a bit of Washi tape I'll use to tip the pages in. I didn't have any red (and you always need a bit of red for energy!), so I cut up some gift wrap to use too.

I'll be using the weekly pages, and I'll be incorporating lists like those in the Bullet Journal. I've never been able to find a planner that really works for me, so I'm hoping that cobbling one together will work for me.

No comments: