Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas is Over...

But I'm just now getting around to drawing it. I have done practically no drawing this month. Oh, wait a minute... I did design and paint the scenery for the Christmas play at church. Yup, I'm going to count that too. Maybe I can even find a picture of it and post it.

As the journaling says, these are ornaments on my parents tree. I haven't a clue to get that great shiny look in a moleskine with watercolor pencils, but I still like it. I'll call this EDM challenge #98: draw anything you like.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I like the way you arranged the Christmas ornaments on the page, and the little tidbits of journalling. Nicely done!

Teri C said...

What a neat sketch!! I enjoyed this little bit more of Christmas!!

Lin said...

Sometimes, you just can't get to things -- great sketch, nonetheless!!

blog queen said...

Hey Joyce,

It's Donna from donnasart. It looks like you are back in the swing of things. Don't give up, keep drawing.

Katherine said...

And a very nice sketch it is too!

I've got to get my decorations down tonight.......... :(

pedalpower said...

Thanks for the encouragement you all. I started taking the decorations down today...things are looking kind of bare!