Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Junior High

Remember junior high? Yuck, I do. Junior highers are in a wierd inbetween age....not yet teens and not little kids. I quit working at the grocery store so I could be home more in the evenings and weekends when my daughter and husband are there. I have started substituting for teacher's aides, secretaries, and librarians in the grade school system instead. It suits me much better. These are a couple of the kids I've had this week.....sometimes while they are working I have time to draw! I like the one of Britanny, but I was really uptight on the day I drew Anthony and it shows.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Funny, but I immediately responded to the drawing of Anthony before reading your text. Perhaps, your supposed anxiety translated into a general preteen tenseness in the drawing. That's what I got anyway.

Anonymous said...

Jr Hight was painful! Great sketches, I actually prefer Anthony, he captured the shyness of that age.