Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Exchange!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten my blog! I have not done much drawing lately, because I have been very busy getting ready for an adventure. We are hosting an exchange student from Thailand this year and she is coming this weekend! We are very excited to finally meet her in person. The last couple of weeks have been busy -transforming our son's room to a room suitable for a girl. We have also been working on his studio apartment which he is renting from my parents. I have been doing lots of painting---but all with interior latex! I am going to take my sketchbook to the airport with me, to do some drawing while we wait.

1 comment:

Kathleen Pequignot said...

WOW, how exciting. I do hope you'll let us know how the year goes with your new exchange student. It sure sounds fun. :)