Saturday, April 04, 2020

Pandemic Times

Oh what a time we are having around the world these days. I have been drawing up a storm while we are under a "shelter in place" order here in Illinois. I will also be listing some art for sale, as my shop at the Route 66 Museum, "Home Again," is closed until it is safe to reopen. Of course, this is having an effect as I usually depend on the shop to help make ends meet.  I still want you to be able to buy my work, and I can ship it to you.

This painting I painted up at the lake is available through the Pontiac Community Art Center. I can process the sale though the center (even though it is closed), and ship this to your home. You can see a post about it's creation here: Making Art at the Lake.  It is priced at $135. I will send it to you with the shipping free if you live in the United States. If you are outside the USA, I will cover part of the shipping up to 20 dollars  with you covering the rest. If you desire this painting please email me at harbincole@gmail.com. We can process this using your credit card and I will carefully package it using gloves and a mask.

Thank you for supporting my business all the time and a special "Thank You!" if you can purchase during this covid-19 crisis. Be well, my friends!

This is a mixed media painting using acrylics and pastels.

No comments: