Monday, April 06, 2020

How Soap Works! and Ta-Da! Lists

 I did a little reading about soap! We are washing our hands like crazy and I wanted to know if soap destroys the virus or just washes it away. It destroys it! I does not even have to be antibacterial soap either...this is a virus not a bacteria. These pages show how it works to tear the virus apart and how it makes it easy to wash the remains of the virus down the drain. Oh yeah, you gotta love science!

Ta-Da!!! That's what we sing when we've accomplished something! Sometimes it can feel like the days are just sliding by without our regular schedule. A long time ago I started doing Ta-da lists. This is not a To-do list. You add to a Ta-da list whenever you finish something during the day.  On bad days when I'm sick or down, I'll say "Ta-da! I took a shower and brushed my teeth!" Very versatile!

Stay well everyone. Stay home and don't forget to get some fresh air each day. It's a mood lifter!

No comments: