Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vintage Ephemera Packs

As many of you know, I get to go to a lot of auctions in my role as an antique dealer. I love the old paper stuff and use it in my art journal, but I'm getting buried in great old paper! I made one pack up for a friend, and then I just kept going, so I could put some up at the antique shop. Now, I've decided to resurrect my etsy shop. I'll probably be adding some each day for a while.

These packs contain vintage paper of all kinds. No copies. There are game pieces, clips and advertisements from 1920s and 1930s magazines, vintage book pages, trading stamps, sales tags, playing cards, children's book pages, old bank checks, ledger pages, foreign phone book pages, maps, dictionary pages...you get the idea....lots and lots of great stuff!

Each pack has over 50 items, and I try to make each pack something that I would like to receive...I want you to be excited when you open yours!

So if you want to add to your collection or if you always wanted to try art journaling, but didn't want to get buried in paper (like me), here's your chance :D

If you are local, just stop by Old City Hall Shoppes in Pontiac, IL.

No comments: