Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moleskine Car?

My car is going be covered with paintings and line drawings, as if I used it as a giant travel journal on my imaginary trip west on Route 66. So when I was trying to decide on a color, I gravitated to the warm cream color of the pages in my Moleskine sketchbooks. It's a little more interesting than white, but still easy to paint other colors over. If you like to peek in the sketchbooks of different artists (I do!) there are lots to look through at their flickr group Moleskinerie.
Here's a look at the inside of the windshield.

2 comments:

Tien said...

That's a great idea! I picked up a stack of Moleskines from The Strand in New York earlier this month ... love them! Also, thanks for the flickr group link. I'll have to check it out.

I can't wait to see the sketches you put on your Moleskine car. It wouldn't be the easiest travel journal to lug around, but it certainly would be the most interesting. I'm digging the inside of the windshield, by the way.

Samarjit Roy said...

It's a pity we don't get moleskin in India, have to go for other products